1) The Widget Calendar collects, uses and provides personal information based on the user's consent and actively assures the user's right (personal information self-determination).
2) The Widget Calendar complies with the relevant laws, regulations and guidelines of the Republic of Korea that the information and communication service provider must comply with.
3) The personal information processing policy means the guideline that the widget calendar must follow in order to protect the valuable personal information of the user so that the user can use the service at ease.
2. Collection of personal information
1) We collect the minimum amount of personal information necessary for service delivery. In the process of using the service, we collect the minimum amount of personal information necessary to provide the following services.
(1) Essential information: Essential information is information to perform the essential function of the service, and there is no essential information collected from the widget calendar.
(2) Selection information: The selection information means additional information collected to provide more specialized services, and there is no restriction on the use of the service even if you do not consent to the collection of the selection information. The selection information is as follows.
- Calendar: The user's calendar is used to display calendar events from the widget calendar app and widget.
- Contacts: Your contacts are used to show the contact's address in the widget calendar app and widget.
- Location: The user's location is used to mark places in the widget calendar app and widget.
2) Widget calendars use third-party services that can collect information used to identify users.
(1) Firebase Analytics: https://firebase.google.com/policies/analytics
(2) Fabric: https://fabric.io/privacy
(3) Crashlytics: http://try.crashlytics.com/terms/privacy-policy.pdf
3) In the case of collecting personal information, we must notify the user in advance and seek consent, and collect personal information through the following methods.
(1) In the course of membership registration and use of the service, the user agrees to collect personal information and enters information directly
(2) When personal information is provided from affiliate services or organizations
(3) Web page, mail, fax, telephone, etc. during the consultation process through customer center
(4) Participation in on-line and off-line events / events
4) In the process of using the service, information such as terminal information (OS, screen size, device ID), IP address, visit date and time, fraud history, service usage history, .
3. Use of personal information
1) Personal information collected is used for member management, service provision and improvement, and new service development.
2) During the course of using the service, you can collect the minimum amount of personal information required to provide the service together.
(1) Member identification / confirmation of signing, confirmation of identity / age, prevention of illegal use
(2) When collecting personal information of children under the age of 14, confirm whether the legal representative agrees,
(3) Analysis and service provision according to demographic characteristics
(4) Development of new services, provision of various services, inquiries or complaints, delivery of announcements
(5) In the case of using paid service, transfer of contents, delivery, settlement of charges
(6) Preventing and sanctioning acts that interfere with the smooth operation of services (including account theft and fraud)
(7) Use for event / event participation, marketing and advertisement
(8) Voice command recognition and personalization service provision
(9) Service usage history, statistics on access frequency and service utilization, establishment of service environment in terms of privacy protection, provision of customized service, utilization of service improvement
4. Providing personal information
1) The widget calendar does not provide the user's personal information to third parties unless there is a separate consent of the user or in the case of the statute.
5. Destruction of personal information
1) Personal information shall be destroyed without delay when the purpose of collection and use is accomplished. In the case of electronic file form, personal information shall be securely deleted so as not to be recovered and reproduced. In case of records, printed matter,
1) Widget calendar protects your rights. At any time, you may view or modify your personal information (legal representative if you are under 14 years of age) and may ask you to withdraw your consent or terminate your membership. More specifically, in order to change through the in-service setting function or to cancel the subscription (withdraw the consent), the widget calendar application can be deleted. If you request correction of errors in your personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until you have completed the correction.
2) Please contact us at email@example.com for any privacy related complaints, complaints, advice or any other information you may have. We will do our best to listen to your voice and give you a quick and sufficient reply.
3) If personal information is infringed and you need report or consultation, please contact the following organizations for help.
(1) Personal Information Infringement Notification Center: (no area code) 118, https://privacy.kisa.or.kr
(2) Personal Information Dispute Resolution Committee: 1833-6972, https://www.kopico.go.kr
(3) Supreme Prosecutors' Office Cyber Crime Division: (without station number) 1301, firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) Cyber Crime Division, National Police Agency: (without station number) 182, https://cyberbureau.police.go.kr
(1) Announcement date: December 22, 2018
(2) Effective date: December 24, 2018